HOW WILL AN ATTORNEY HELP ME WIN DISABILITY BENEFITS ?
5 Top Reasons Why You Should Use A Specialist Attorney To File Your Claim For Disability Benefits.
How will a Social Security Representative or attorney help you win Social Security Disability or SSI benefits?
1. The simplest answer is that an attorney will expertly prepare your case and argument that is supported by objective medical evidence and which justifies either a listing level approval or a medical vocational awarding of benefits.
2. An attorney will substantially assist your claim by making sure that all of your appeal paperwork is filed timely and correctly. A fairly large percentage of individuals who apply for social security disability or SSI on their own either do not return their appeal forms on time, or leave out or overlook vital information that would be helpful to winning their case.
3. Former disability examiners and others who have been involved in the representations for disability applicants, will tell you that many cases drag on needlessly due to simple things like not returning paperwork, or not completing paperwork properly. Having representation can usually avoid these simple issues.
4. The disability hearing is the second level in the appeal process and, statistically speaking, it offers the best chances of approval for those individuals who were not lucky enough to be approved on their initial claim. However, success at a disability hearing often rests on sufficient case preparation and, additionally, on a skillful presentation of the case by specialist attorneys.
5. In conclusion, an attorney who specializes in the representation of social security cases can present your claim in an organized manner that will be more favorable to your disability claim. An attorney will also work to ensure that medical evidence is gathered and submitted that will greatly improve your chances of winning benefits.
Arnold; "Get an Attorney, Get approved faster"
Gillian; "Sorry I covered a bit of my face, but definitely this is a job for the specialist attorneys to help with your disability application process"